A Brief History
The bank was originally chartered as Bank of Urich in 1888 with its only office located in Urich, Missouri. This office, located in Henry County, was the bank’s only office for about 107 years. Our office was opened in Blue Springs, Jackson County, Missouri in 1997 and is now the home of our main office. In October, 2003 the name of the bank was changed to America’s Community Bank to more effectively promote the products and services offered and to serve the needs of our customers.
As a community bank, with local ownership, the focus is to develop relationships and meet the financial needs of the residents and businesses of the Bank's neighboring areas.