Statement Savings Account
Our regular savings account offers a low initial deposit with several additional features.
- Opening deposit minimum is $25.00
- Interest bearing account*
- Nine (9) withdrawals may be made each quarter with no charge. An excessive withdrawal charge of $2.00 per withdrawal will be assessed when withdrawals exceed limits.
Money Market Investment Account
Earn a higher rate of interest, yet still have access to your money with our money market account.
- Opening deposit minimum is $1,000
- Account earns interest*
- There can be no more than six (6) pre-authorized automatic, telephone or online transfers to a third person or to another account of the depositor per month. There will be an excessive withdrawal charge of $5 per item when more than six (6) items are processed during a statement cycle.
Certificate of Deposit (CD)
America’s Community Bank offers certificates for the following terms: 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 48, 60 months. You enjoy these features and benefits with our CDs.
- Opening deposit minimum of $500
- Interest rates set at the beginning of the term
- Interest begins to accrue on the first day of deposit
- Interest can be compounded into the CD, sent to you by check, or deposited into another America’s Community Bank account.
- Automatic renewal on the maturity date for an identical period of time, at the current interest rate for that term. You have a 10-day grace period after the maturity date, to withdraw the funds or change the term without penalty.
Early withdrawal penalties: 3 to 11 months - 3 months of accrued interest, earned or not
12 months or more - 6 months of accrued interest, earned or not
*Call us for current rates